We kick things off this Friday afternoon with a story about what happened on Wall Street as the equities battle rising bond yields which in turn impact borrowing. Welcome and glad you are with us again today. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you:
- What happened on Wall Street and why;
- An update on the UAW strike;
- Spirit Airlines cancelled 1,000 flights. Why?
- Florida lawmakers head to a special session;
- The new Georgia Medicaid Plan is a flop;
- Hear about the Target boycott?
- Tesla recalls some 55,000 newer vehicles;
- 23 and Me reports yet another data breach.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.