So, what's the big deal with the 10-Year Treasury hitting 5%? We'll tackle that question first and believe us when we say it will have a major impact on mostly...everything. Welcome to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines for the 23rd day of October. Glad you're with us again. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you:
- The Ten-Year Treasury...and ouch;
- The off-duty pilot who tried to shut off engines in flight;
- GenZ folks are looking for a more simple life and how;
- The bad news about EV's and the automakers;
- Another update from the UAW strike;
- Times are good in the oil business it would seem;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The SAT and family wealth...a link.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.