Welcome back and what a day for the equities. Once again they settled deep in the red and the Dow gave back all its gains for the year. What happened? We'll detail that during this broadcast. Meanwhile, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The job market...still very HOT;
- That's an issue for the Fed;
- Fed Chair Jerome Powell gets a small business earful;
- President Biden on the 10 targeted drugs;
- Jamie Dimon becomes a soothsayer about the future;
- The future of electric vehicles and...parking garages;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Got Netflix? Get ready to pay more but they have merch.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.