More economic data reports came out today and while some are making a big deal out of them we're a bit more skeptical. It's the
Wednesday Edition of the Business News Headlines for this the 15th day of November and we kick things off with your spending patterns for last month. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. (Photo: Reuters) Here's what we've got for you:
- Consumer spending cools in October. We've got the number;
- "Too close to call." Voting at GM plants for the new contract;
- The Biden - Xi meeting today and what they said;
- More mortgage demand this week and why;
- Burger King to close more locations; what they say and what we think;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The economic of the Mouse House in Orlando is...huge.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.