We're inching closer to the end of the month so we're starting to take stock on what November will be like for Wall Street. That story comes later and we're kicking things off today with not one but three stories about vehicles and the first story does not bode well for folks already wary of EV's. We'll get right to it. Meanwhile, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- A new survey spells trouble for EV's;
- GM stock was up today and why;
- Imagine charging your vehicle by driving down a road;
- The U.S. economy? Doing just fine. But some doubters;
- More companies are cutting benefits. There is danger in that move;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Two sides of the retail sales report of the past week.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.