It's the final "business day" of 2023 and we'll take stock of not only the markets but also the economy in the coming minutes. Also a reminder that we're back Sunday at Noon Central and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL and yes, we do stream. If you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Facebook? Sure were there too. Here's what we've got for you today:
- So how did the equities do in 2023? We'll share;
- Also the economic picture of the past year makes the news;
- And a look at what next year might bring;
- A civil rights leader escorted out of a movie theater,
- and yes, this is a business story;
- Some new news on mortgage rates looking forward;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, 2024 could be a big year for IPO's. Like who?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.