Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines. We're covering everything from aircraft manufacturing to Super Bowl ads that now cost $7 million for thirty-seconds of airtime. Is it worth it? Also, allow a quick side rant: If you are a business that uses call centers to sell whatever it is you are selling...our advice to you is to hire folks that can speak...English. If you can't understand the caller why...call? Sure it might cost more but we bet you'll sell more. End of rant and if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Facebook? Sure were there too. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Boeing may have been neglecting safety says the FAA;
- NOW is the time to pay down or pay off your credit cards.
- And, we offer up some tips on how to get that done;
- Meta says it will label AI generated stuff but, there is a but;
- The economy in China is struggling while leadership there shrugs;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Super Bowl ads. Are they worth the money? You might be surprised.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.