The end of yet another busy week. We've been out doing interviews much of the week and we'll be bringing those stories to you real soon. The top line today is about eating out and the 180 McDonald's is doing due to consumer push back on prices. That's coming at you first. And if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Facebook? Sure were there too. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What's with the $3 hashbrown? McDonald's does a 180;
- New inflation data to share with you and it's good;
- The missing 200 foot radio tower in Alabama photo above;
- And YOU can help them get back on the air!
- $5 billion for R&D of U.S. computer chips made the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Don't want to wait? Pay for priority but, there is a but.
A reminder that we're back on Sunday, Noon Central and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL and yes we do stream.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.