Welcome back to the Wednesday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Give us less than 12 minutes and we'll give you some of the big business news stories of the day plus a look at what happened on Wall Street. And, partly personal, a cool wave has blown into Iowa and we are grateful to put those high 90 degree days in the rear view mirror. If you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Your personal data and car manufacturers...scary stuff;
- The EU targets big tech and that will change everything;
- Saying farewell to Bryant Gumble's "Real Sports on HBO;
- WeWork is back in the news and it's not good;
- How motivated are you in your job? Some new data;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A child-care crisis is just weeks away and the economics for women are awful.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.