Welcome to a brand new month and the Business News Headlines for Thursday the first day of
June. This week we're coming to you from Henderson, Nevada where we're covering a business group known as the Used Parts Network...more about that in just a bit. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Two big retailers are alarmed about the economy;
- The confusing state of the job market;
- Mortgage rates climb once again;
- Why Florida home insurance costs four times the national average;
- Will automakers groan about this proposal?
- The Wall Street Report;
- And something partly personal about Steve Haas.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.