Already mid-week. Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the business news headlines and, yes, we've got about ten minutes worth to get you up to speed. Remember you can follow us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what made the headlines today:
- One word put the markets in a tailspin;
- Boeing reported earnings today...ouch;
- Forced labor in China is a story;
- ThredUp to go public;
- CVS & Walgreens in hot water;
- The rise of the independent investor;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Retirement woes is a real deal.
Those stories plus, for the interview, it's Jaylin Cavil from the Black Liberation Movement. While politics takes center stage here there are a host of business related issues that are connected such as wages, health care, productivity and financial security. Jaylin also explains the name change and we break down the organizations six legislative demands...no, not requests...but...demands.
Thanks for listening!