- Deal? No Deal? Sounds like a TV Game Show;
- Chick fil-A is changing their giving;
- WeWork said to be laying off thousands;
- FedEx and the New York Times in a brawl;
- Markets closed higher but oh the agony;
- Dunkin to get rid of their classic foam cups;
- Women leaving banking and why.
Those stories and Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMACC and author of DMBizMixer joins me to chat it up about Entrepreneur Month, some business events a social event in Urbandale and more. To hear us chat about that, just click the player.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.