We were just talking about Halloween. This year it's on a weekend when the clocks are rolled back all of which would mean a great Halloween Party Weekend. But.... Hey, it's the business news headlines for Thursday the 29th of October and this is what we've got:
- Let's start out talking about cars;
- Boeing is attempting to find some cash;
- Home sales struggle in September;
- Vacancies in apartment continue;
- Oil prices fall and layoffs announced;
- A "cage-free" egg story;
- The economy growth surprised;
- The Wall Street Report
- Some cold reality about the GDP numbers.
Thanks for listening!