- Consumers opened their wallets in September;
- The Social Security COLA is nice but, there is a but;
- United Airlines & Unvaccinated Workers in the news;
- A Boeing test pilot is in big trouble;
- Are cashless sales a form of discrimination;
- Stealing textbooks for cash? Yep;
- The Wall Street Report;
- So you hate QR Codes huh?
Those stories PLUS the Friday Fun portion of the program. For many of us it's the end of the work week so who to better join us for this hyper-local look at Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro than Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine. Join the "Friday Fun" as we riff about comedy shows we can not share the name of, the Latino Ballet, spooky stuff going on at Blank Park Zoo and other places. Hey, it's Friday and you deserve a break from the heavy news and here you go!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.