- Employees walk out of three Sonic locations in Ohio;
- It seems that Millennials have "buyers remorse" about their new home;
- The GAP is spinning off Old Navy;
- The tip I was given last week about the University of Iowa Community Credit Union was spot on;
- The Des Moines Blank Park Zoo owes about $5 million in water bills...yikes!
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories plus a conversation with Kirk Miller from Casey's General Store, an Iowa based convenience store chain, about a new fuel card for businesses. We talk about this new offering, how it works and how it is different than others and who can get it. Also we talk about pizza (you KNEW that was coming) and how a unsuccessful hostile takeover bid helped the company focus. To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!