Coming to you today from Mobile, Alabama we've got the business news headlines. Today we'll share stories about:
- China, the Dow and the U.S. Trade;
- Facebook, Regulators & Fines;
- Tesla cuts its workforce - stock slides;
- Rich folks getting a divorce means what...yeah, Amazon;
- Netflix is burning through tons of cash...so?
- Experts say pay off your mortgage ASAP why? We'll share;
- What happened on Wall Street & why.
Those stories and we'll chat with Angela Trigg who recently opened up The Haunted Book Shop in downtown Mobile. We love sharing small business stories and this one is really interesting on a number of levels.
Then, dialing in the long-distance, we've got Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview with Stuff to DO this weekend into next week in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Metro.
Thanks for listening!