In case you've run out of stuff to worry about...one word: Russia. It's the business news headlines for Friday the 11th of February, thanks for being with us again today. Here's what we've got for you:
- Yeah, that Russia thing;
- Gold and Oil prices spiked today;
- To tame inflation the Fed may do something drastic;
- Speaking of drastic...think trucks and Canada;
- People are moving for many different reasons we'll share;
- We've got a list of the top 10 U.S. grocery stores and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Super Bowl ads on Sunday some thoughts and costs.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.