It's "Leap Day 2024" and welcome to this edition of The Business News Headlines. We kick things off today by taking a look at the recent inflation numbers that were released earlier in the day and what they might mean going forward. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Facebook? Sure were there too. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Inflation is still with us but, there is a but;
- Oprah is leaving the Board of Weight Watchers;
- And what she is doing with her stake is impressive;
- Some disturbing news about doorbell cameras;
- Mortgage rates increased again. We'll share the numbers;
- Winter sports and climate change made the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ford and Tesla EV charging stations. Might this...help?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon Central on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.