Investors returned to Wall Street to "Buy on the Dip"...it was that sort of day. Also, click through for the interview with Julie Gammack about the Okoboji Writers Retreat 2021 to learn more about what happened some of the remarkable people who came from all over the country and what's in store for 2022. But, first the news:
- It was "Buy on the Dip Day";
- Housing, Beverley Hills and "love who you love"?
- Facebook is on but still in the spotlight;
- Back to soda and snacks says PepsiCo;
- Apple and a Toxic Work Environment;
- Tesla told to pay millions because of the same;
- Rivian and its IPO making news;
- Debt Ceiling talks are getting pointed;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And it's become a "Landlords Market".
Those stories plus Julie Gammack talks about the experiences at the first Okoboji Writers Retreat (OWR)...we talk highlights and about some of the folks who came and presented plus a peak at what she has in store for OWR-2022.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.