Welcome to Friday Eve! It's been quite the news day and we kick things off with what is some good news about the economy. Meanwhile, it finally happened mortgage rates top 7%. The story is consumers are flocking to…McDonald’s. Welcome to the Thursday edition of the business news headlines. We're glad you're with us again. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What's that about the Q3 GDP?
- An update on mortgage rates and housing;
- Why is business at McDonald's so...strong?
- It gets stranger by the day we're thinking Kanye West;
- Oil prices were up today;
- A big boost in Social Security but when will you see it?
- Those high interest I Bonds? We've crashed the website;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Remote work job offers are down but interest remains high.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.