No doubt if you are over the age of 30 you remember exactly where you were when you heard the news about the deadly attack on 9/11. Today Americans from New York to Washington D.C. to a field in Pennsylvania and in Alaska remembered. And we should also remember the many, many first responders who, as a result of the attack, have suffered multiple illnesses. It's been a somber day.
If you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Where were you twenty-two years ago today?
- Google is being taken to court and why;
- Hostess is being sold for a whopping 5.6 billion dollars;
- Fast Food Workers in California to get a raise but, there is a but;
- We're talking about a "Living Wage" and new data;
- Disney and Charter Communications have a deal;
- What would happen if you have homeless folk $7,500?
- We will give you the answer today;
- The Wall Street Report
- Boeing Air and Top Brass RTO? Maybe.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.