- Caution to the wind or are investors just pumped;
- On the retail front another department store files Chapter 11;
- Meanwhile an Iowa based department chain will open tomorrow;
- Malls are opening up but they are not being met by...shoppers;
- Canned food is a big business so to is making the cans;
- Pizza seems to be a hit during the pandemic;
- We've got the Wall Street Report
- And, WHAT? No more "free lunch" in Silicon Valley?
Those stories and an impactful conversation with Constitutional Law Professor George Isaacson who is also the Senior Partner for the law firm Brann & Isaacson for another conversation about online sales and sales tax. With over 12,000 tax bodies in the United States it's increasingly difficult to manage and collect taxes. However, there is a solution. We open up by talking about the Constitution and trade. Listen by clicking our player below...
Thanks for coming by!