What a difference a day makes as investors on Wall Street took advantage of "the dip" and came back to buy. And, today we've got a treat as we welcome back Carlos Alvarez from Tero International. You'll hear about that today as well. In the news:
- It seems you are ready to spend...money;
- McDonald's says the company will boost pay;
- The Disney Company missed revenue and why;
- The Colonial Pipeline paid a ransom?
- Shares of AMC Theaters soared today;
- People are furious with Kroger;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Unemployment claims fall;
- Be careful what you...write.
Those stories plus for the interview Carlos Alvarez is back in front of business professionals who want to learn the basics of how to "Speak Your Way to Success". Carlos hasn't been in front of Tero International clients for a year but...what he learned while away is truly interesting.
Thanks for listening.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.