Imagine increasing the market value of your business by a whopping $273 billion...in one day. That's how we kick things off this afternoon in this the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Thanks for being with us again today and give us under 10 minutes and you are up to speed on some of the big stories of the day. And, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Facebook? Sure were there too. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Its stock up 16% and $273 billion increase in value;
- Yes, Nvidia has been putting up some impressive numbers;
- The AT&T outage from Thursday explained...sort of;
- Can we talk about the use of land-lines?
- Next! Yes, United just raised checked bag fees too;
- Concert ticket sales are surging and who you are going to see;
- A Taylor Swift story about Kansas City that we missed;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Your age seems to dictate where you...live.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon Central on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.