It's the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines meaning only two more working days until Monday! Thanks for being with us. We kick things off today with a deep dive into the Jobs Report that was released early this morning and then some opinions about the recession and why so many Wall Street types were warning of a deep drop in the economy. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Let's talk about this whopping jobs report;
- So many experts failed on the recession rage;
- The question must be asked...why? Our opinion;
- Going back to the office is catching on;
- Speaking of office, Office Depot is closing more stores;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The "magic number" for figuring out layoffs.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.