- The "deal" that wasn't;
- The toilet paper saga is real and why;
- Retailers have deals but will consumers bite;
- Grocery stores and security;
- A pizza chain that wants to hire 30,000 workers;
- Zillow is canceling their home buying program;
- A slow down in the rental industry as well;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some are now using the "D Word".
Those stories plus Jessica Dunker from the Iowa Restaurant Association will join me to talk about the economic impact restaurant owners and staff are experiencing and what steps the association is taking to help in these difficult time. To listen to that conversation just click our player:
Thanks for listening.