- The jobs report and Wall Street;
- They are behind on their car payments...who and why;
- Behind the job numbers lurks something not so shinny;
- Where do you go to get paid the most?
- Who trusts social media and who doesn't;
- Gen Z is welcomed into the economy - What do they want?
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus the role of print media in local communication. While many are saying print media is dead it's not...that is if you have the secret sauce. We talk with Walter Sanchez a board member for the New York Press Association and owner of BQE Media about that secret sauce, being hyper-local, advertisers, social media, community involvement and more about why Amazon left NYC. Listen to that conversation here.
Thanks for coming by.