- Wall Street while Americans worry;
- More vaccine talk and a new player;
- Grocery prices to go...up and why;
- Another restaurant chain downsizing;
- Heard of "COVID-Campers;
- The "Back to Work" incentive;
- The Wall Street Report
- Small Businesses and the "COVID-Fee".
Those stories plus a conversation with Tero Trainer Kyle Hopkins. Kyle and I talk about the strain social distancing has on our culture and how it's different than many parts of the world. We also talk about connectivity, changes in business models due to the pandemic and more. Kyle Hopkins from Tero International.
Thanks for coming by!