Welcome to the Friday before the Labor Day Weekend...glad you're here. Just ahead: What did the jobs report mean to the Central Bank, Wall Street takes a nose dive and Amazon loses some anti-union steam. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 2nd of September, thanks, again, everybody for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The odd things about the jobs report;
- Markets tumble; oil goes up a tad;
- Amazon loses some anti-union mojo;
- New York City to sue Starbucks;
- Russia delays sending gas to Europe;
- Turn your thermostat over to the power company?
- Celebrity booze is a big thing and getting bigger;
- The Wall Street Report;
- No Kids, No Husband = Bigger Bank Accounts.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.