- Amazon seems to be closing in on the location of its second headquarters;
- The pay increase for Amazon workers is not working out so well;
- Has Walmart found a way to battle back Amazon?
- Ford Motor Company is in trouble so the CEO had to calm dealers down;
- The Savery Hotel in downtown Des Moines is open, $20 million later;
- What happened on Wall Street and...why.
Those stories plus a conversation with Lucas Nelson from MedPharm. The company are opening up two dispensaries next month...one in Sioux City and the other in Windsor Heights. We talk about the business, the Iowa legislature and more.
Also we'll have some fun with Cityview Magazine as we check out Stuff to DO in the Metro with Jeff Pitts and Parker Reed...
Thanks for listening!