- A family of 4 and $12,800. Details;
- The Biden Stimulus Plan and the economy;
- Words you should not say to employees;
- Mortgage rates rise and more housing news;
- Goodyear posts a loss of $1.3 billion but stock is up;
- Disney says goodbye to Mandalorian star Gina Carano;
- The Wall Street Report;
- New filings for unemployment are down...but;
- Apartment deals and price hikes. Think remote workers.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.