- There are a record 12 deals in the IPO Pipeline;
- Europe braces for a tough winter;
- Who you are impacts your economics;
- Did we learn from the Great Recession;
- They say the future of business is...not good and why;
- The Wall Street Report
- The Grocery BOOM is...gone.
Those stories PLUS you'll meet Farmer/Attorney Warren Varley who is from Stuart, Iowa and is running for the Iowa State Senate in a sprawling district that includes Adar, Cass, Dallas, Guthrie and part of Polk County. We'll talk about rural economic development, the factors that Iowa should be paying attention to. We'll chat about taxes, tax credits, education and more.
Thanks for listening!