It's Friday! For some this is the end of the work week and you are entitled to take some time off. Others will work through the weekend. Us? Partly. We'll be getting ready for Insight on Business the News Hour, Week in Review that airs Sunday at Noon Central on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. Our thanks to Mike Rowe for taking over this past Sunday as were were getting back from and assignment in Nashville. Good to be back but, man, this week flew by. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Insurers say these cars are "too easy to steal";
- Consumers are feeling better about the economy;
- But, the constant drumbeat of "recession" creates uncertainty;
- Gas prices are climbing again. We'll share why;
- Drug stores are starting to close early...we'll tell you why;
- Sippy Cups for all!
- The Wall Street Report;
- Pay transparency is an issue say younger workers.
- Wells Fargo in Des Moines, Iowa vacating large offices downtown.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.