Fed Chair Jerome Powell today talked about…yeah, you guessed it…inflation. It’s the business news headlines for Friday and the first day of December…thanks for being with us. A quick reminder we're back on the air this Sunday at Noon Central and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL with Insight on Business the News Hour, Week in Review and yes...we stream. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Facebook? Sure were there too. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What Powell said and didn't say;
- New rules will hinder the purchase of new EV's;
- Another big time advertiser leaves X and why;
- Union Pacific to lay off workers. The union is worried about safety;
- McDonald's is making some burger changes and we'll share;
- GDP vs. GDI - Know the difference? You will today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What was/is CIB and our Panera Bread story.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.