- Clues, looking for clues;
- Oh, Oh...this won't make President Trump happy;
- Apple said to be moving suppliers away from China;
- Amazon to FedEx, "Take that!";
- Twitter says you ain't using it so...it's gone;
- A phone launch coming;
- The world of shrinking bonuses, but you knew that...right?
Those stories plus a conversation we had some time ago with Mike Curtin the CEO of the DC Central Kitchen where it's much more than food.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday starting at 5pm Central. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.