America was waiting today for President Trump to talk about the U.S. China trade war during his economic speech in New York. That...didn't much happen. In the business news today: The Dow finishes where it started even at 27,691, the Nasdaq up by 21 points and the S&P 500 gained 4 points.
- Trump talk about everything but...China;
- A photo with Santa for $2,500;
- Sandy Hook parents may sue Remington;
- Seems nobody's "Got Milk" these days;
- Chrysler accused of "dumping" cars;
- Disney + rolled out today...there were issues;
- Bias in the workplace against....
Those stories plus a Small Business Spotlight that shines on Nancy and Dean Vetter who have a company (Iowa Custom Murphy Beds) that makes and installs Amish made Murphy Beds all across the county. It's a story I stumbled on and think you'll enjoy. Click the player below to listen.
Thanks for listening.