Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines and, partly personal, thank you for the many kind Birthday wishes from today. That was nice. Coming up some of the top business news stories of the day as we wait for the Consumer Price Index report due out tomorrow morning...think...inflation. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Janet Yellen talks about the US and a recession;
- Former Twitter Execs are suing the company and why;
- Check your closet! You may have some cash hanging there;
- Walmart closing stores in the Windy City and why;
- Hang on, Amazon to start charging when you return items?
- We've gone full circle on single use plastic bags...and update;
- The Wall Street Report;
- YouTube and the Sunday NFL Ticket...get ready to dig deeper.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.