It's the business news headlines...thanks for being with us. Also stick around because for the interview we welcome back Karl Brauer from ISeeCars.com to help us understand the wild pricing of used cars and trucks...some going up by as much as 25% in just the past several weeks. But, first the news:
- New unemployment claims are out;
- Massive shortages facing consumers;
- One shortage is a little...well...scary;
- Twitter and its new subscription service;
- AMC even thinks its stock is overpriced;
- BlackBerry and the "Warren Buffet of Canada";
- The Wall Street Report;
- They say they will quit before going back to the office.
Those stories plus a conversation with Karl Brauer about the wild prices for new and used cars and trucks. What is going on? What vehicles are really hot? How did this start and when will it all end?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.