- How long can Wall Street ignore congress;
- In case you're looking massive vacancies in NYC;
- More serious concerns about the USPS;
- Retail sales are up...what wasn't;
- No new stimulus and the impact;
- The Wall Street Report
- Nations imposing more travel restrictions.
Those stories PLUS Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine lightens the moment as we riff about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Hey, it is Friday and after this past week you, we know, could use a little fun. We're talking Iowa State Fair, the Blank Park Zoo, the concert series at Adventureland and a really nifty Girl Scout event next week. Between all of that we just get a little silly. Enjoy!
Thanks for coming by again today. Follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and we're back on Sunday with the Business Week in Review on News/Talk 1540 KXEL...Noon Central.