Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines and yes, it is Valentine's Day Weekend so stick around and click through to hear what Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine has for you to do...in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But, first, the news:
- House committees are moving forward;
- Home prices continue to rise;
- Potential good news for FHA buyers;
- Careful there is shrimp in that sauce;
- Sorry looks like summer will be a bummer;
- Janet Yellen and the G7;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Romance yet another COVID19 victim.
Those stories PLUS because it's Friday we'll riff on a whole host of "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. There's a bunch of stuff and we'll riff a bit on them all.
Thanks for listening!