- Job numbers disappoint big time;
- Tyson Foods to workers, "Get vaccinated!";
- That was an abrupt exit at Lockheed;
- Airless...tires? Yep;
- GM, Recalls & Money;
- Google fires 80 workers and why;
- Mexico is suing over...guns;
- Honeywell, Air Filters & COVID;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Target taking a page out of Walmart on this.
For the interview you'll meet Trisha Trixie who is not only an accomplished author and fashionista but also a former "Pin Up Girl" turned modern day hippie. But that's not all the story. She is on an amazing journey...and we invite you to learn more.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.