Great to be back home and in our Iowa studio from being in Nevada for six days. But, when we did get out the hotel pool was delightful. Welcome to the Business News Headlines for Monday the 5th day of June, thanks so much for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Microsoft users had an outage today;
- The Apple WWDC had some surprises;
- Global airlines to bank some huge profit;
- The crumbling of the 2023 Recession?
- Higher oil prices are on the way;
- Should credit scores be a thing of the past?
- The Wall Street Report;
- The shrinking ad revenue of Twitter is massive.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.