For those of you who were busy celebrating the U.S. holiday of Independence day welcome back. Yes, we too took some time off. Today, and just ahead of a conversation with journalist Julie Gammack we've got these news stories for you:
- About that four-day work week;
- What is dragging the U.S. economy;
- Some Tyson chicken news you need;
- Crude oil prices fall...a bit and why;
- "Everybody quit" says this McDonald's worker;
- Get your free Subway sandwich and when;
- Keystone Pipeline vs. the Biden Administration;
- The Wall Street Report
- More about the ransomware attack.
Now comes Julie Gammack and the Okoboji Writers Retreat where you can learn from some of the top names in journalism, fiction and non-fiction writing. Join us for a business conversation designed to not only introduce you to Julie but dig deeper into the upcoming retreat.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.