Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Some sad news out of Omaha as we learned of the passing of Charlie Munger the longtime sidekick of Warren Buffett. Charlie was 99. In the stories ahead we kick things off with the possibility of a rate cut...come spring. That was welcome news on Wall Street. And then some surprising news about your confidence in the economy. Those two stories kick us off today. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- A Central Bank Rate Cut? It depends;
- You are much more confident in the economy;
- A fake AI generated woman made the news;
- Heard of "House Hacking"? You will today;
- Is worker strength decreasing?
- More wage inequality in the U.S.
- Ways to increase your financial stability;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Google is about to purge inactive accounts...on Friday!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.