Inflation? Forget about it we're now focused on earnings and Wall Street bounced up again today. Also, don't skip the interview with Shelly Skuster who is running for the Des Moines School Board. Yes, it's hyper-local but it also has a business link. Here's what we've got:
- Farmers are buying early and why;
- Positive earnings boosts the markets;
- Unions, Kentucky and Replacement Workers;
- The docks and working 24/7 is it working?
- Retail workers and enraged customers;
- What's this story about Walgreens;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Facebook fined nearly $15 million and we'll tell why.
Those stories PLUS a conversation with Des Moines Public School Board Candidate Shelly Skuster. What motivated her to run and what is the deal with such hot school board races all across Iowa? Asked and answered. To listen click here.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.