Welcome to a brand new month and the bang up jobs report was no April Fools Day Prank. It's the Friday Edition of the business news headlines and we'll kick things off with the report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Job numbers rebound again;
- Meanwhile oil prices fell again;
- A clothing chain to close 240 stores;
- Guess what...GameStop is back in the news;
- UPS and new electric bikes are a thing;
- General Motors bested again in sales;
- Amazon workers in New York to form a union;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, book stores are making a comeback!
Thanks for listening...
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.