And, yes, we hope you had a great weekend. Here in the Midwest we're seeing temperatures that are hitting 80 degrees...and last week it...snowed. Here's what we've got for you today from the business world:
- The U.S. is in trouble and why;
- The Dow struggled all day;
- Apple announces a major U.S. investment;
- The Supreme Court and guns;
- Jessica Alba and Honest going public;
- Tesla beat sales again but, there is a but;
- Lyft has sold its self driving care division;
- The Oscars audience numbers and yikes!
- The Wall Street Report;
- Employers demanding vaccine proof.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.