There are some signs that inflation is…cooling off. It’s the business news headlines for Friday the 27th day of May, thanks for being with us everybody and Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Here's what we've got for you:
- Data suggests that inflation really is cooling;
- Consumers are still consuming and how we know;
- Some disturbing news about...ketchup;
- She says these things you should never buy at Sam's Club;
- The baby formula crisis is getting worse;
- The history of a huge business blunder...really huge;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Elon Musk gets sued by Twitter shareholders and why.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.