- Another retail chain says goodbye;
- Over 120 companies send a letter to President Trump saying "Stop!";
- A new study says Millennial's may never be economically secure;
- Heard of "Dot Amazon"?
- Google and China have 90 days in a reversal from Washington;
- Local business, the environment and agriculture...again.
- Wall Street bounces back Dow +197 to 25,877, S&P 500 +24 at 2,864 and the Nasdaq gained 83 points to close at 7,785. What a difference a day makes.
Those stories and in for The Interview is Emily Wyatt from the Des Moines Area Religious Council talking about food insecurity, their mission and an event happening this week.
Thanks for coming by!