Welcome back! So, mortgage Rates have jumped again, Wall Street does a major turnaround (that surprised many) and FedEx partners threaten to stop holiday deliveries. It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 25th day of August, thanks for being with us everybody. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Rising rates put the hurt on housing;
- A surprise from Wall Street and a word about oil;
- Just in time for the holidays...more shipping issues;
- Layoffs may be a good thing as workers finding jobs quickly;
- Let's talk about the real reason there is inflation....shocking;
- Increasing profits by shrinking product;
- Credit Card Interest rates...up and may go higher;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some good news from the IRS? Yep.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.