Welcome back to this the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Glad you're with us again. It was a rockin' day on Wall Street as investors poured it on after the Fed announcement of holding rates steady. In fact, Wall Street is on track for its best week in all of 2023. Also, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you:
- Are you still listening to Jamie Dimon?
- Applications for unemployment ticked up a but...but;
- Will auto workers approve of the new UAW contact?
- Workers on the Vegas Strip vote to strike & set a date;
- Home mortgage rates fell...we'll share the number;
- Will consumers buy this holiday season? We have the answer;
- The number one work perk to get folks back to the office is...
- The Wall Street Report
- So, you really do LOVE pumpkin spice lattes huh?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.