- Wall Street ended the day mixed;
- The U.S. added more jobs but, yes, there is a but;
- The price of oil fell again today and why;
- Some chain restaurant news;
- The states are seeing dollars in pot;
- The Clorox/Lysol Scam;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Wait...what was that in California?
Those stories PLUS, because it is Friday, Jeff Pitts, the managing editor of Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about "Stuff to Do" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Some things cancelled but music, the laughs, bingo and honky tonk dancing cowboys made the list.
Thank for listening!