We're just a few hours from "wheels up" as we head to Washington, D.C. for a bit of conversation with elected leaders and other business people during the Annual Greater Des Moines Partnership DMDC Event. While out of our studio here we'll be airing some banked business conversations as well as some timeless interviews from the past several years. We'll be back in time for The Business Week in Review that will air on Sunday at Noon Central and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Turbo Tax is sending out checks are you in line?
- Hear about the four billion dollar mattress deal?
- One more time on the economy and looming recession;
- Dish smashing vs. cord cutting...it's getting bad out there;
- Another retail chain to close more stores;
- Speaking of closing shop...a Burger King story today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The very long road to pay equity at a mega bank.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.