- Mortgage delinquency numbers are shocking;
- Fast Food and Fast Casual seeking thousands of workers;
- What was that about oil prices today;
- Are small businesses beating the odds;
- She says the pandemic is in the "rear view mirror";
- The Wall Street Report;
- Working Moms and Dads at a "breaking point".
Those stories and a segment about the upcoming Hawkeye on Safety program that is open for everybody and...FREE to attend. Here to explain the program, who can come and more is Tammi Goerdt the Director of Continuing Education at the Heartland Center for Occupational Health & Safety at the University of Iowa and Bill Gerhard the President of the Iowa State Building and Construction Trades Council. And, you can register today at HawkeyeOnSafety.com...let's go!
Thanks for listening!