It's another Monday and welcome to the business news headlines. So much information...give us less than ten minutes and you're up to speed on some of the biggest business news stories of the day. Here's what we've got for you:
- They are dropping out of the labor force in massive numbers;
- Stocks rose today for the 6th day in a row;
- We've got some prison news;
- The "culture" of Google could "change";
- No profits but he stock is up 3,000%;
- Workers and the Amazon Union Vote;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Restrictions lifted while a new variant makes landfall.
Those stories plus for the interview we've got Charlie Wishman the president of the Iowa AFL/CIO in to talk about some shocking issues that we recently stumbled on. You'll hear about new legislation that has bubbled up in Washington D.C., the horrid story of what race had to do with how "Right to Work" came to be and thoughts about the Amazon vote in Alabama.
Thanks for listening!