For those of you keeping track happy Cinco de Mayo which represents Mexico's victory over the Second French Empire at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. See, we're even pretty good at history. Thanks for being here for the May 5th Edition of the Business News Headlines, glad you are with us. A reminder that we're on-air Sunday at Noon Central with the Business Week in Review and only on News/Talk 1540 KXEL and yes, we stream. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- This was NOT supposed to happen;
- And, what about...wages?
- President Biden reacts to the news;
- Fox News vs. Media Matters and it's a story;
- For 40 years this has been a weight loss giant...no longer;
- A legendary restaurant chain is shrinking;
- The Wall Street Report and weekly results;
- How Apple wins even with fewer sales.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.