Welcome back and we hope you in Canada and the U.S. had a good Labor Day Holiday. By the way, you want to follow us on Twitter it's @IOB_NewsHour. On the newscast today:
- Tesla stock tumbles big time;
- Airline stocks and summer driving;
- Consumers and their credit;
- Demand for oil dries up...again;
- Apple and their big event is coming;
- The Wall Street Report
- Feeling "socially awkward"?
Those stories PLUS I'll visit with Brent Roske, a noted filmmaker, who is bringing back Roske on Politics. We'll talk about his love for film, the films he's done with some cast members from West Wing and then get into what Roske on Politics is, where you can see it and also about the power Iowa has when it comes to national elections. Oh...and he has an amazing bit of trivia about Congress and Iowa...that shocked me.
Thanks for listening!