Welcome back! Yesterday our crew took the day off in honor of the Jewish Holiday of Rosh Hashanah. Something similar will happen next week as the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur will keep us out of the studio. So, now you know... In the news: Home sales rebound in August, consumers continue to be optimistic about the economy…meanwhile Wall Street sinks yet again. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the 27th day of September. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- In spite of everything home sales rose in August;
- Consumers weigh in on the future of the U.S. economy;
- Costing more or less to rent? Some new numbers are out;
- Inflation pushed the 10-Year T-Bill to near 4%;
- Will the stock market get "over it"? Asked and answered;
- Businesses in Hong Kong are pushing the government to open up;
- Florida is bracing for Hurricane Ian and the potential damage cost;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Wages and the new normal of "job hopping".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.