We're still in the midst of National Entrepreneur Week here in the U.S. and after the news stick around for a conversation with Jason Feifer the Editor-in-Chief of Entrepreneur. Who would know more about this than...him? For the news, here's what we've got for you:
- Good reasons to file your taxes...now;
- New foreclosure/forbearance info;
- Worried about...inflation? Not so much;
- Rolling power outages our story and yours;
- Farmers and profits according to the USDA;
- The Wall Street Report
- Got the pandemic blues? Some thoughts.
Those stories plus for the interview a reprised conversation with the Editor-in-Chief of Entrepreneur Jason Feifer on why every business person should be thinking like an entrepreneur and what that can mean to their business success. Catch that fast-paced conversation right here:
Thanks for listening!