All week long the lead story, even for business, has been the American Rescue Act (ARA) and today President Biden signed it into law and we'll share why it happened a day early. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 11th of March and here's what we've got:
- Why the ARA was signed today
- The president speaks to the nation tonight;
- Some Americans could see stimulus dollars this weekend;
- The ARA could be a boost for millennials;
- Mortgage rates are increasing...again;
- Forgiven student loans are no longer taxable;
- Another restaurant wage theft story;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Amazon building out more grocery stores.
Then for the interview we'll introduce you to Cemen Tech a multi-national manufacturing company located in Central Iowa that we bet you have never heard about. You will today as we visit with CEO Connor Deering and this amazing story about a company doing business in some 70 countries. Forget everything you thought you knew about....cement mixing. This is..high-tech!
Thanks for listening!