House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visits Taiwan and the markets…react. The White House...too. It’s the business news headlines for Tuesday the second day of August…thanks for being with us. Also, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- That Taiwan Trip;
- GEICO closes down in California but why?
- Amazon pulling back warehouses;
- Tito's Vodka is selling empty cans;
- That story is a HOOT;
- Some food news from Taco Bell;
- Airbnb is thriving because of you;
- The Boys are Back with Mike Judge;
- The Wall Street Report;
- "Everything must go!" Big box retailers.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.